In this VUCA world, “humans” in their various leadership, societal and economic roles are the constraint to sustainable supply chains.
There is growing evidence that these supply chains are in need of transformation relative to today’s context.
- Interconnectedness of relationships
- Social activism and market instability
- Cause and effect complexity
- Social licence to operate challenges
This creates a compelling case for, why to transform supply chains?
What to Transform?
Resolving “silo” constraints is the core systemic challenge to winning tomorrow, today!!
What to transform to?
A “human-centric” supply chains by shifting from “either/or” to “both/and”
- Profit or Planet or People
- Economic or Environmental or Social
- Profit and Planet and People
- Economic and Environmental and Social
How to transform?
Shaping a human-centric experience: “inclusive, balanced, comprehensive”
We adopt a coaching style of engagement in our approach incorporating a conversation based architecture to shape awareness to action.